Did you feel that your Mac Mini s a bit slow? Sometimes it may take a long loading spinning circle or balloon when processing programs. Say goodbye to them, below is the top three reasons for you to upgrade the ram for your Mac Mini.
* Multitasking – The more RAM you have, the more programs you can open at the same time. It’s a kind of simple and efficient way to upgrade your Mac.
* Better Productivity – Getting more RAM will help keep your Mac speeding along and will allow web pages to load faster.
* Cheap price – RAM is cheap these days and most people can afford to max out the ram.
We guarantee the ram we supply will be compatible with your Mac! Please check the ram upgrade price list below and find out which one suits for your Mac mini. If you’re not sure of the maximum ram your Mac can take or what model of your Mac, then email us or give us a quick call, we’ll let you know!
Mac Mini RAM Upgrade Price List
|Mac Models||Suitable||Mac RAM||Price|
Mac mini 2006-2009
Mac mini 2010
Mac mini 2011-2013
|Mac mini 1.1（Early2006 – Late 2006）2*1GB Maximum
Mac mini 2.1（Mid2007）4GB Maximum
Mac mini 3.1（Early2009-Late2009）8GB Maximum
Macmini 4.1(Mid2010)16GB Maximum
Macmini 5.1(Mid2011)16GB Maximum
Mac mini 6.1(Late2012)16GB Maximum
| DDR2 667 RAM
DDR3 1066 RAM
DDR3 1066 RAM
DDR3 1333 RAM
DDR3 1600 RAM
* Fixed price is subject to inspection
* Price quotation include GST and labor + parts unless otherwise specified
* 1 year Warranty for parts
* No fixed no charge police applied ( In store only , offer not available for onsite services)
* Free delivery your repaired Mac back to you (Canada wide)